Wednesday 15 August 2012

Where I am now

My life did not come to an end on Friday 23rd March 2012 (as one one-time reader of one of my blogs surmised).  Nor did my photography stop.  Nor did my cooking.  Nor my thinking about writing articles - it's just the articles themselves that stopped! Nor did my interest in Grand Prix, the discovery of new creatures, cryptozoology, extinction, and similar news items.

It's just that I simply couldn't cope with having so many blogs and decided to concentrate on my main one - Rambles from My Chair. If you wish to see what I've been up to of late just click on the link and join me there.  You'll be most welcome.  There are bound to be occasional articles about the above subjects.

I may be back to post on this blog but please don't hold your breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.