Saturday 8 November 2008

Strictly Saturday


I decided on Saturday that the time had come to start voting in Strictly. I didn’t fancy one of the better ones going out by being in the dance off against another good couple. So I made a note of the number to call for Tom, Austin, Rachel and Christine. Unfortunately I forgot to vote until ten past nine by which time it was too late. I suspect this is one case where the thought doesn’t count! I wasn’t wowed by any of the dances and really feel that this has not been the best Strictly series despite the promise suggested by the group Mambo early on.


John was hilarious after being voted down by the judges (yet again) when he pointed out the judges didn’t appreciate the rules. “The rules are that the public has half the vote. We’re playing by the rules,” he said. His partner, Kristina Rihanoff, gets sexier by the week. I can only echo someone who commented on “Strictly – It takes Two” during the week that she must be kept in a cage during the week and released at weekends – purrr.... Nevertheless, despite John’s wonderful personality and Kristina’s It, I think it’s time for them to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.